1. It’s God’s design. You are meant to be pursued not to initiate. It honors God.
2. It polishes your character. It takes character to wait.
3. It protects you from unnecessary heartaches.
4. It prepares you for more waiting in the future.
6. It gives you more time to spend with family & friends than dating guys.
7. It preserves you for the best. It will make your future husband happy.
8. Ultimately, it builds confidence & trust in your Dad in heaven such that you will not have to drag yourself & others into relationships, your way & your terms but you will wait on Him to orchestrate His plan for you.
9. This shouldn’t be used at all as a motive to impress men but women who know how to wait impress men. I remember when I learned to say no & so I said no to my friend Daniel (now my loving husband) to a few lunch invites, he told me he was impressed. He said that’s 1 of the many reasons he was driven to pursue me more.
Enjoy waiting! What do you do in a season of waiting?